Theodore P. Vlahos, MD
Dr. Vlahos is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He completed his residency in 1993 from George Washington University Medical Center and entered the U.S. Air Force, where he served as a chief Orthopedic Surgery at Pincerlike Air Base, Turkey. He also served as Staff Orthopedic Surgeon at Andrews Air Force in Washington, D.C., Dr. Vlahos has been practicing in the Tampa Bay area since 1997.
In 2002, Dr. Vlahos founded The Center for Orthopedic Injuries and Disorders in Palm Harbor, Florida. Here he offers a wide range of Orthopedic services and procedures. He also offers an onsite patient care team compromised of a highly qualified Physician Assistant and Orthopedic Technician, Clinical Liaison. This is to ensure that the patients receive the best and most timely care.
Dr. Vlahos is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners. The Doctor is on staff at the Morton Plant Mease Countryside and Dunedin Hospitals, and Florida Hospitals (North Pinellas & Carrollwood).
Certifications and Memberships:
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Eastern Orthopedic Society
- Southern Orthopedic Society
- Florida Orthopedic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Pinellas County Medical Association
- Order of Saint Andrew, Archons of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
To read Dr.Vlahos full resume’ click